Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A New School Year

Today was Ian's Offiicial first day of preschool.  He's in the two-days-a-week 3 year old class.  This morning was 1/2 the class & parents, so Thursday is the big day! He'll go all by himself with the whole class.  Lauren came with mommy to Ian's class.  She was quiet as a mouse in her Moby wrap. 

Something dawned on me this morning... my kids are going to learn patience one way or another... Ian was called last twice today because his last name begins with V.  There aren't any kids with WXY or Z last names in his class...



He was his spirited self & had most of the parents smiling & chuckling.  The teachers too.  And Mrs. K even said, "I have a feeling you are going to have us laughing a lot in here, Ian." 



Oh My.



Ian cried when it was time to go.



Aaron went to Kids Day Out this morning & he was fine.  Never batted an eyelash at me going was happy to see me when I came back, but sad to have to leave. 

I'd call this morning a wild success.  Lets pray for continued love for school & happy mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment