Thursday, May 6, 2010

The next thing to meeting her




We had a 3D ultrasound today! I really do love 3D ultrasounds. It was especially important to me this time because, well, I'm just paranoid that our girl is somehow a boy in there... Not that I don't love my boys. I definitely do. We're looking forward to our breath of pink and we'd be really disappointed to hear "it's a boy!" in July.



Anyway, she's definitely still a girl. There's no mistaking it. And now, to quell my anxiety, I have a real, honest-to-goodness photo to look at every time I get anxious about pink or blue. (...and no, I'm not going to show it to you... sorry. I share an awful lot with the world on this blog, but my daughter's girl parts are not something I'm willing to show off!)



She was a little uncooperative for the scan today. Apparently she is head down, doing a split with one foot up by her face and the other down by her butt. She was sucking her toes for a little while we were peeking in on her. What that means for a 3D ultrasound is that you don't get as many super pictures.

We did get some, though.

She was sticking out her tongue, yawning, smiling, just being sweet in there!






The Whole Album Slideshow:

3 comments:

  1. I have to be honest - 3D scan pictures kind of gross me out. But at the same time, how cool is it to have technology that allows you to see her face, sticking out her tongue, sucking her toes, etc. I bet it's better in person than just seeing still frames, too. Yay for baby girl vandervort!

    ReplyDelete