Friday, February 26, 2010

Videos of Aaron Talking

I know I could upload them to blogger and put them here, but I don't feel like uploading them again. I'm having technical difficulties and can't find the "code" to embed the youtube files here. So you'll just have to go to YoutTube to see them if you haven't watched them already.

There are 2 talking videos and since I shot them, I have remembered several more words that Aaron says that I didn't catch.

Video1
Video2

Also, I wanted to remind you that now is the perfect time to sign up to walk with us for the March For Babies! All you have to do is click on Aaron's feet on the right side of your screen. It will take you to the page where you can sign up. We'd love to have you on the team! If you're walking with another team, we'd love to hear about it.

Today Aaron has his 15 month well-visit at the pediatrician. (He's 16 months, I know... we had to cancel it twice because he was sick.) I'll update with his stats later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment