Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Words!

I decided I should probably record Ian’s words as we take the last few steps toward the close of his 2nd year. I am going to revisit this list for a few days as I remember & hear more of them.

He has been saying for a long time:
• Mommy
• Daddy
• Papa
• Bye
• “see you later”
• “love you”
• “I did it”
• “Oh! A Clue!”
• Shoe
• Sock
• Night night
• Toot toot
• Cheese
• Ball
• Apple
• banana
• “Give Me”

New Additions:
• Sky
• Cloud
• Bird
• Isaac
• Asher
• Anthony
• Please
• Thank You
• Hot
• Cold
• Water
• Car
• Cat
• Meow
• Hot dog
• Moo
• Milk

Edited to add:
Grandma
Rain
Yes
No
Spoon
Bread
Go

Added 4/8/09
Have Lunch
Pants
Cup
Play
Hand
Toe
Nose
Eat
Fish
Nemo
Snow
Help
Bath
Poop
Pee

2 comments:

  1. I noticed "Aaron" isn't on your list. Having a brother named Aaron myself I can testify that it was very difficult to say! I definitely remember calling my brother "Awon" and "Awony" when I was little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He calls him "Air-non" Pretty close for a 2 year old, I guess, but I honestly forgot to add it to the list... oops!

    ReplyDelete