Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lauren's 4m Statistics

Lauren is a "healthy"
14 pounds 12 oz (75th percentile)
25 inches (75th percentile)
41 1/2cm head circumference (50-75th percentile)

Just for fun I looked up Ian and Aaron's 4 month statistics:  Ian was 18 lbs 4oz & 25 inches, Aaron was ... apparently I didn't blog Aaron's 4 month well visit statistics so I'll have to do a little digging for them! (Found it:  14 lbs 8oz, 24in.)

She got all of her vaccinations today and is now completely passed out.  Hopefully I don't bother her too much when we have to go get Ian from school in a few minutes.  Poor Girl!  Vaccination day is always a hard day.

She's growing well. We got the green light to start solid foods and "since she's breastfeeding exclusively" a nice pep-talk about starting fortified cereal to boost her iron levels.

The doctor noted Lauren's excellent head control, ability to sit unassisted for 15-30 seconds at a time, rolling both ways, chuckling, squawking, and mostly happy demeanor.  She's sleeping great compared to her brothers, usually down by 9:30pm and waking around 4:30 to eat, then back to sleep until 7am (or later). I can't remember what all I said in her actual 4 month post and I feel like I'm repeating myself so I'll stop.

We got a prescription for Aaron to have an x-ray of his sinuses before his ENT appointment on 12/14...so that will be our next adventure.

Never, ever a dull moment around here!

Sleeping after her shots this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment