Monday, January 19, 2009

The Picture Game

I was tagged in the picture game. The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.

3) Explain the picture.

4) Tag 4 people to do the same.



Ok, I have to admit that I cheated a little bit. Only because the 4th picture in the 4th folder was the picture of Ian in the dryer. You've already seen it. So I picked the 4th picture in the 5th folder. This is a picture of Ian in his car seat on the way up for my parent's anniversary party in July. Not a whole lot to explain...

I hate tagging people in stuff like this, so I will say, if you want to do it yourself, go ahead, but if not, it doesn't hurt my feelings!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I just playing in my blog, too. Check it out. :)

    http://mahlbrandt.wordpress.com/2009/01/20/list-92-the-picture-game/

    ReplyDelete