Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Kicks and Punches

I can hardly wait for this little guy to make his debut. Well, for health's sake, I can wait a couple more months...

This baby NEVER stops moving! I'm not joking. He is constantly kicking, punching, tossing, turning, etc. He reminds me of his momma from 11:00pm-8:00am. HA HA HA!

Nothing much new is going on right now. We don't go back to the doctor's for another week... I'm not sleeping very well these days, mostly due to this lovely complication of pregnancy called never-ending-stuffiness. My nose is always stuffed up like a cold, but it isn't a cold--no pain, pressure, green-ness... yah, I know you wanted to know that!

Roger has been getting kicked in the face a lot lately, but I think he enjoys it. We're off to "Babycare Basics for new parents" tonight. I have a feeling it is either going to be just Roger and I... or Us and a bunch of unwed teenagers! Hmmmmm.. Fun times. But hopefully we take away at least a few golden nuggets of information. I signed up for this class more for Roger's sake than for mine, but don't tell him that!

No comments:

Post a Comment