Tuesday, October 3, 2006

October 3 is the End of the 1st Trimester



I'm posting here now, because my friend Kari asked me to. She lives in Washington (state) now and can't be here for the play-by-play.

Recent developments include:

12 Week Doctor's checkup was on September 27, 2006.
  • Blood Pressure: 118/64 (uhh, better than its been for years, it seems...)
  • Weight: I'm not telling, but it was a full FOUR pounds less than it was a month ago at the dr's.
  • Growth: "Perfect"
  • Interesting event: Today, using the doppler machine, the nurse let us hear the baby's heartbeat. HOLY POOP! Woosh Woosh Woosh Woosh. 173 beats per minute. Wow. I hope that everyone who wants to have children eventually gets to experience this at some point. It is one of the more miracle-ish things you'll ever hear.
The only photo, to-date, of our baby was taken a month ago, at 9 weeks.

The due date is April 10, 2006.


No comments:

Post a Comment