Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When I was Young...

Eh, maybe I should rephrase that and say: before I had kids...

I could start a painting project in the morning and finish before lunch. I haven't really painted that many rooms, especially totally on my own, but there have been a couple.

And they did not take me days and days to finish. Not even a whole day to finish. 

And this is the story of my life right now. I get precious few minutes to do projects so they take me forever to finish...if they ever get finished.

Right now I'm painting Aaron's room, our former guest room, a color that Ian picked. When I'm done, we will move Ian in with Aaron. Then I get to pain Ian's room for Lauren. I am very much looking forward  to doing Lauren's room. I wanted to do Aaron's room, too, so I am, but it is annoying me. I only get to work on it in the morning and specifically when Ian & Aaron are both at school, so that means Wednesday mornings. And Lauren is only good for playing by herself for about 15 minutes at a time. At this rate it is going to be May before I'm done. 

When we're all done with the painting and moves, we'll all start sleeping better again, right? 

It is all about sleep. Everything is always about sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment